5.08.2012

looking out (or in?)


untitled

I've got a busy two weeks coming up, but wanted to post this latest piece before I disappeared. I haven't been able to title it just yet...I feel like there's definitely a story going on here, I just don't know what it is. Feel free to offer up your own interpretations.

If you're in my neck of the woods, you should consider checking out the upcoming show at Hawthorne Hill Farm, running May 18, 19 & 20. I'll be in their next show: June 22, 23 & 24...so by all means, put that on your calendar too!

4 comments:

rachel awes said...

this is so sweet.
love your homeness.
xox

Jaimie/StrawberryRedHead said...

Oh! Thanks for the link! Where do you find out about stuff like this?

Megan Woodard Johnson said...

Hi Jaimie I know a woman who often participates in the Hawthorne Hill sales- so I think I must've seen a link on her site. Doesn't it look cool?

Cathy said...

found you through Pinterest...LOVE your work...especially this piece!!!! LOVE!