2.28.2011

two new pieces

Just a quick post to show you the finished pieces I'd shown in progress in my last post:


I'm still loving the images in an old birding book I found in January, and am liking the simpler composition they tend to generate.



It had been a while since I last used any diagrams from my vintage Boy Scouts Handbook. I've also been trying to exercise more lately...which I don't totally love doing- so it was fun to make a silly painting featuring these killer arm circles.

Time to grab the kids from school- see you in March!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Ooooh fantastic pieces, I particularly like the killer arm one Strong earthy colours reminding me of the arm burn you'd get! :)I LOVE your art :)x

anne said...

love the arm exercises - so cool. I really sense the movement from this!