9.22.2010

shameless self promotion



Just taking a moment to do a little admin work:

I'll be taking part in my first ever weekend art fair in a few weeks. I'm participating in the Cedarburg Arts Weekend, by exhibiting at a booth at the Cedarburg Cultural Center. I'll have a wide range of original pieces, new archival quality prints and a selection of Sincerely Handmade products. Many area artists will be opening up shop for studio tours that run all weekend, so it's definitely worth a trip. Maps to participating studios are available at the Cultural Center, so if you're in the area- come on up, say hi, and then grab a map and go tour!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi Megan, I'm glad I've stumbled across your lovely blog....really like your artwork! I look forward to seeing some more :)

Megan Woodard Johnson said...

Well thanks! I'm glad you stumbled here- thanks so much for commenting :)